Practises in general commercial law, including contracts, corporations, equity and insolvency.
Formerly associate to Elliott J of the Supreme Court of Victoria and solicitor at Mallesons.
- Bankruptcy: Endresz & Ors v Commonwealth of Australia  FCAFC 197
- Class actions: AS v Minister for Immigration and Border Protection & Ors (No 7)  VSC 137
- Contracts; misleading or deceptive conduct: Manicured Muttz Pty Ltd v Roycar Investments Pty Ltd & Anor  VCC 64
- Corporations law: Slea Pty Ltd v Connective Services Pty Ltd & Ors  VSC 609;  VSCA 229
- Insolvency: Rexel Electrical Supplies Pty Ltd & Ors v Mentha & Ors (Administrators) (Re Arrium Limited)  FCAFC 229
- Legal professional privilege:
- Slea Pty Ltd v Connective Services Pty Ltd & Ors  VSC 361
- Cargill Australia Limited & Ors v Viterra Malt Pty Ltd & Ors  VSC 99 (Ruling No 7);  VSC 193 (Ruling No 8)
- Pre-action discovery: RDDT a Vivopharm Company Pty Ltd v CGU Insurance Limited  VCC 791
- Royal Commissions:
- Financial Services
- Aged Care Quality and Safety
Areas of Practice:
- Administrative Law
- Banking & Finance
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Class Actions
- Competition Law
- Equity, Equitable Relief, Trusts
- Property Law
- Trade Practices
- Commercial Bar Association of Victoria Executive Committee
- Victorian Bar News Editorial Committee
From 1st May 2014, liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.
Back to List | Print Page
Join Dever's List
Are you interested in joining our list?
Subscribe to CPD Session Announcements.
McPhee Mediation Centre
Excellent facilities in a bright and roomy environment. The McPhee Mediation Centre has been designed to create an environment conducive to obtaining successful
mediation results. Its configuration allows you to bring parties together for mediation and then separate them from private consultation as required.
Phone: 9670 4003